FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE
Yayasan Inisiasi Alam Rehabilitasi Indonesia (Yayasan IAR Indonesia/YIARI) is a non-profit organization with a focus on the rescue, rehabilitation and conservation of wildlife. Yayasan IAR Indonesia rescues and rehabilitates orangutans, macaques and slow lorises with the aim to prepare these animals for release back into their natural habitat. Yayasan IAR Indonesia also engages in education and awareness programmes that convey messages to the public to treat all animals with compassion and care.
Yayasan IAR Indonesia is urgently looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and qualified individual to fill a vacant position as Orangutan Conservation Partnership Liaision Officer. The selected candidate will be based at our office in Bogor, West Java and Ketapang, West Kalimantan.
- Fluent in English and Indonesian.
- Knowledge and experience in orangutan conservation.
- Minimum a Diploma degree. A Masters or PhD in related disciplines will be considered
- Flexible time availability
- Travel frequently required for the role.
- Field visits required
Personal Attributes and Competencies:
- Good personal organizational and priority setting skills, with the ability to work effectively under time pressure and manage multiple priorities.
- Capable of working independently as well as being an effective team player, with initiative and creativity.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to effectively interact with people in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
- Values the sharing of information and continuous improvement in a cooperative atmosphere of constructive evaluation and learning.
- Excellent facilitation and teambuilding capacity.
The terms of reference (TOR) can be viewed through the following links:
To those who are interested, please send your application along with a full resume and other relevant supporting documents to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Jalan Curug Nangka, Kp. Sinarwangi RT004/005, Kel. Sukajadi, Kec. Tamansari-Ciapus 16610, Kab. Bogor, Jawa Barat, Indonesia; Tel./Fax: +62-(0)-251-8389232
Deadline for submission by 31st April, 2015. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.